2007-08-21

A new start, a new job, a new blog


After 6 years of studying, I'm finally moving on to a new phase of my life which is the life of a working person. Everybody has to make this step and as some may be anxious about it, denoting the working life as "what you're going to do for the coming 40 years", I'm pretty excited about it. For me this means becoming fully independent and leading a very own life of choices and decisions...


On the verge of a new start, a new period of life, I decided to create a new blog for all my friends and family. I hope you will read enthusiastically through all my adventures and notify me with lots of comments and mails.

Natacha

3 comments:

nathyloo said...

Kikou Natach
Premier mot (en français :p) sur ton joli nouveau blog :-)
On continuera bien sûr à suivre tes aventures en Norvège, en espérant que tout se passe comme tu le souhaites.
N'oublie pas de mettre des photos de ta nouvelle maison ! :-D
Biiiz

Natacha said...

kikou Nath :-)

Je met des photos de la maison dès que j´en ai, mais malheureusement j´avais oublié mon apareil photo quand on est allé visiter la maison! Stupid me! :-)
Bizoooo

papajean said...

ben voici papa qui se connecte et laisse un commentaire, juste un commentaire "ma fille est une super woman"

Papa