We moved in on the 8th of september and now all ready one week later the sun finally showed himself and I could take some nice pictures of the house. Unfortunately my camera totally broke down in the middle of the photo shooting, so I don`t have any outside pictures!
But I think you can all ready see quiet well how we are settled down. We`re hiring the house fully fournished. This is a great advantage, but also means that decoration is not up to us. I think the fourniture is a little bit `kitch` (like we say in Belgium), but I`m not too difficult, I can live with that at least this semester ;-)
here are the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/lays.natacha/NewHouseVesterlivegen169013Troms
2007-09-14
Finally pictures of my house
Posted by
Natacha
at
6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
salut tit soeur ... cool la maison ... t'est vraiment en train de te poser et tout en Norvège, j'espère qu'on aura l'occasion de venir te voir dans pas trop longtemps ... ou bien que tu auras l'occasion de venir nous
tu me manques, j'ai vraiment envie de te serrer dans mes bras
ton grand frère
Post a Comment